Residential Management - Month-End Processing eLearning
This self-paced course will introduce you to the various activities that are completed in Residential Management on a monthly basis.
Residential Management (RM) provides various activities for tracking your property calendars and processing lease-related data and charges, such as monthly charges for rent.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Calculate security deposit interest.
- Calculate late fees.
- Calculate management fees.
- Apply credits to charges by using Auto Apply Processing.
- Write off open charges.
- Create monthly recurring charges, such as for rent.
- Create journal entries for RM transactions.
- Close RM periods for your properties.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.