This training is ideal for a property manager or related staff.
This course will cover the life cycle and workflow of a service request; entering, reviewing, accepting and completing service requests; processing billable service requests; and how to optimize management of service requests through the Workspeed Dispatch Board. Tenant communications and reporting will also be covered.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform basic Workspeed functions and navigation.
- Understand the service request workflow.
- Handle service requests.
- Use the dispatch board to manage service requests.
- Conduct tenant communications reporting.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- Online registration for live training is a multiple step process. After registering for the course, you must select the date on which you want to attend the course. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.