Workspeed Building Operations - Processor Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with service request functionality within Workspeed.
This training is ideal for a property manager or related staff.
This course will cover the life cycle and workflow of a service request; entering, reviewing, accepting and completing service requests; processing billable service requests; and how to optimize management of service requests through the Workspeed Dispatch Board. Tenant communications and reporting will also be covered.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform basic Workspeed functions and navigation.
- Understand the service request workflow.
- Handle service requests.
- Use the dispatch board to manage service requests.
- Conduct tenant communications reporting.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- Click Inquire Now to email the MRI Software Education Services team to schedule this training. Please include the course name(s) along with the name and email address of the potential attendees.
- The list price for this course is $75 per user or attendee.
- You can pay using a PayPal account, credit or debit card. You can also be billed via invoice.