Technical - Report Design Web Enable Custom Reports and Runtime Options Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with web-enabling custom reports, plus working with views and runtime options.
MRI Software recommends that participants master the concepts in the Technical - SQL Queries I, Technical - SQL Queries II, Technical - Database Schema, and Report Design General Navigation and Minor Modifications courses prior to enrolling in this course.
This course will cover the following topics associated with Report Design in Property Management X:
- Web-enabling reports
- Create and copy views in View Design
- Create and copy views in Web Design
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
Technical - Report Design Web Enable Custom Reports and Runtime Options