This course will cover the following topics and SQL statements:
- Understand the syntax of basic SQL statements
- Use MRI and SQL to create a select query to view data
- Sort and filter the data in your result set
- Aggregate data in your result set
- Write statements that change data (update, delete, and insert statements)
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- Online registration for live training is a multiple step process. After registering for the course, you must select the date on which you want to attend the course. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.