Technical - SQL Queries I Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with basic SQL statements.
This course will cover the following topics and SQL statements:
- Understand the syntax of basic SQL statements
- Use SQL to create a select query to view data in Property Management X
- Sort and filter the data in your result set
- Aggregate data in your result set
- Write statements that change data (update, delete, and insert statements)
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
MRI Technical - SQL I Queries