Accounts Payable – Payment Processing eLearning
MRI Financials - Accounts Payable Payment Processing vX eLearning Survey
Accounts Payable - Payment Processing eLearning
This self-paced course will introduce you to the various invoice payment processes in Accounts Payable.
Once your invoices have been created in Accounts Payable (AP), you can select the invoices for payment, as well as print checks or record alternate forms of payment.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Update invoice statuses to make them ready for payment.
- Select invoices for payment.
- Process check payments.
- Process automated clearing house (ACH) payments.
- Process manual payments.
- Void and manage payments.
- Run reports to view payment and check details.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.