Accounts Payable - Monthly Closing Procedures eLearning Version X
This self-paced course will introduce you to the monthly closing procedures that you can complete in Accounts Payable.
Accounts Payable (AP) provides various activities for creating recurring invoices, creating journal entries, and closing periods.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Create recurring invoices for regularly scheduled payments.
- Create journal entries for AP invoices and payments.
- Close periods.
- Run reports to view monthly processing details and updates.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.
25% Off Commercial Management Training
With offices and retail reopening across the country, we are offering 25% off all Commercial Management live training and eLearning courses, including courses on building setup, lease maintenance, and CM retail. Just use code BACK2WORK at checkout!