Accounts Payable - Bank Reconciliation eLearning
This self-paced course will introduce you to the bank reconciliation features in Accounts Payable.
In Accounts Payable (AP), you can use the bank reconciliation to clear transactions, deposits, and journal entries, ensuring that your cash account balances are accurate and up-to-date.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Create new bank reconciliations.
- Clear transactions on bank reconciliations, including payments, deposits, and journal entries.
- Migrate bank reconciliations from the legacy platform to MRI for the Web.
- Reopen closed bank reconciliations.
- Run reports to view reconciliation details.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.