Accounts Payable - Bank Reconciliation eLearning Version X
This self-paced course will introduce you to the bank reconciliation features in Accounts Payable.
In Accounts Payable (AP), you can use the bank reconciliation to clear transactions, deposits, and journal entries, ensuring that your cash account balances are accurate and up-to-date.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Create new bank reconciliations.
- Clear transactions on bank reconciliations, including payments, deposits, and journal entries.
- Migrate bank reconciliations from the legacy platform to MRI for the Web.
- Reopen closed bank reconciliations.
- Run reports to view reconciliation details.
Please note that the list price for this course is per user/attendee.