Other Daily Processing
Commercial Management - Other Accounts Receivable eLearning
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with the functions and tasks associated with Accounts Receivable in Commercial Management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform collections
- Apply prepayments and concessions
- Process payments using lockbox files
- Apply credits to open charges on demand
- Process FASB adjustments and reversals
- Print statements for immediate bill items
- Print and cancel receipts
- Use the A/R Manager Preview page
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.