Creating Recurring Charges and Printing Statements
Calculating Fees and Interest
Calculating CPI Increases and Bad Debt Reserve
Creating Journal Entries and Closing a Period
Commercial Management - Monthly Activities eLearning Version X
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with the functions and tasks associated with monthly activities in Commercial Management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create recurring charges.
- Print monthly invoices and statements.
- Calculate management fees, late fees, and security deposit interest.
- Calculate CPI increases and bad debt reserves.
- Create journal entries.
- Close periods.
- Run reports to verify month end data is correct.
Please note: The list price for this course is per user/attendee.
Get 50% Off Using Code mri50!
Now through April 30th, receive 50% off PMX and Workspeed eLearning courses and live trainings on the MRI Training Academy! Use promo code mri50 at checkout.