Creating Recurring Charges and Printing Statements
Calculating Fees and Interest
Calculating CPI Increases and Bad Debt Reserve
Creating Journal Entries and Closing a Period
Commercial Management - Monthly Activities eLearning
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with the functions and tasks associated with monthly activities in Commercial Management in Property Management X.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks in Commercial Management:
- Create recurring charges.
- Print monthly invoices and statements.
- Calculate management fees, late fees, and security deposit interest.
- Calculate CPI increases and bad debt reserves.
- Create journal entries.
- Close periods.
- Run reports to verify month end data is correct.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.