Lease Dashboards and Reporting
Commercial Management - Leases eLearning
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with leasing activities in Commercial Management in Property Management X.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks in Commercial Management:
- Access the Lease Details page.
- Add new leases.
- Set up lease dates, deposit information, and lease options.
- Set up lease billing information.
- Add documents and notes to a lease.
- Renew or vacate a lease.
- Expand or transfer a lease to another suite.
- Use the Tenant Inquiry page, Property Manager role page, Lease Summary page, and Lease Profile page.
- Run the Aged Delinquencies report, the CM Ledger reports, the Critical Lease Date reports, and the Lease Notes report.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.