Lease Dashboards and Reporting
Commercial Management - Leases eLearning Version X
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with leasing activities in Commercial Management. This course supports the following version(s): X.0
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Access the Lease Details page.
- Add new leases.
- Set up lease dates, deposit information, and lease options.
- Set up lease billing information.
- Add documents and notes to a lease.
- Renew or vacate a lease.
- Expand or transfer a lease to another suite.
- Use the Tenant Inquiry page, Property Manager role page, Lease Summary page, and Lease Profile page.
- Run the Aged Delinquencies report, the CM Ledger reports, the Critical Lease Date reports, and the Lease Notes report.
Please note: The list price for this course is per user/attendee.
Get 50% Off Using Code mri50!
Now through April 30th, receive 50% off PMX and Workspeed eLearning courses and live trainings on the MRI Training Academy! Use promo code mri50 at checkout.