Lease Dashboards and Reporting
Commercial Management - Leases eLearning
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with leasing activities in Commercial Management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Access the Lease Details page.
- Add new leases.
- Set up lease dates, deposit information, and lease options.
- Set up lease billing information.
- Add documents and notes to a lease.
- Renew or vacate a lease.
- Expand or transfer a lease to another suite.
- Use the Tenant Inquiry page, Property Manager role page, Lease Summary page, and Lease Profile page.
- Run the Aged Delinquencies report, the CM Ledger reports, the Critical Lease Date reports, and the Lease Notes report.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.