Creating and Reloading Budgets
Reporting and Posting
If you have already completed this lesson in the MRI Budgeting and Forecasting Basics eLearning Course, you may skip ahead to the Knowledge Check to complete the lesson.
Budgeting and Forecasting - Advanced eLearning
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to assist budget administrators with the more advanced tasks in Budgeting and Forecasting in Property Management X.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up budgets.
- Reload budgets.
- Complete budget administration activities, such as approving, exporting, importing, and copying a budget.
- Create reforecast budgets.
- Run and understand the most common B&F reports.
- Post budgets to General Ledger.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.