Please note that our WFH100 promo code is no longer valid for this course as our May class is now full. You may still purchase and register if you are interested at the price listed.
This course will cover the following topics and SQL statements:
- Understand the syntax of basic SQL statements
- Use MRI and SQL to create a select query to view data
- Sort and filter the data in your result set
- Aggregate data in your result set
- Write statements that change data (update, delete, and insert statements)
Important: The list price for this course is per student/attendee. Click Purchase above to purchase via PayPal or you can simply pay via credit or debit card without creating a Paypal account during checkout. Online registration is a two-step process. After registering for the course, you must select the specific date you would like to attend. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.
To request to be billed via invoice click here. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled start date of the event you would like to attend.