This course will cover the following topics and SQL statements:
- Understand the syntax of basic SQL statements
- Use MRI and SQL to create a select query to view data
- Sort and filter the data in your result set
- Aggregate data in your result set
- Write statements that change data (update, delete, and insert statements)
Important: The list price for this course is per student/attendee. Click Purchase above to purchase via PayPal or you can simply pay via credit or debit card without creating a Paypal account during checkout. Online registration is a two-step process. After registering for the course, you must select the specific date you would like to attend. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.
To request to be billed via invoice click here. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled start date of the event you would like to attend.