Residential Management - Residential and Financials Month End Processing Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize users with the steps required to complete monthly processing for Residential Management, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger.
Our Residential and Financials Month End Processing training will walk you through the steps and common processes required to complete monthly processing for Residential Management, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger in Property Management X.
This class will cover the following processes:
- Reviewing key activities in RM, AP, and GL prior to close
- Creating next month's charges
- Creating journal entries in Residential and Accounts Payable
- Performing the monthly close for Residential, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger
- Reviewing key reporting and reconciliation
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
MRI Residential - Residential and Financials Month End Processing Live Training