PIC Training - Navigating the Basics
An overview of the PIC System with essential modules and sub-modules, submission and reports.
IMPORTANT: This course is intended for public housing and housing choice voucher agencies.
Join us for this one-hour session and learn the basics of PIC submission and site navigation. This class is geared towards those who are new to PIC. Mike Denny, MRI's PIC Expert with 20 years of PIC experience, will lead you through this session, followed by a Q&A at the end.
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the general purpose of the PIC System
- Navigate the essential modules and sub-modules on PIC
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- If you have any questions on the registration process, please review our FAQ guide here.
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- If you are purchasing this course for others, you will be provided with a link to share with those attendees. Each student must complete the registration process on their own MRI Training Academy account in order to attend the training.
- Current MRI Software clients can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
PIC Training - Navigating the Basics Live Training