MRI Financials - Budgeting and Forecasting Basics Live Training
Budgeting and Forecasting - Basics Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with the basic concepts and tasks associated with Budgeting and Forecasting within MRI Property Management X.
Are you looking for an introduction into the basics of Budgeting and Forecasting? Whether you are new to Budgeting and Forecasting or just looking to brush up on your knowledge, one of our experts will take you through the basics of Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Creating a budget
- Working with a GL workbook, including;
- GL expenses
- Entering GL details
- Entering GL notes
- Applying inflation
- Copying a budget
- Posting to GL
- Generating Budgeting and Forecasting reports
- Reforecasting a workbook
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.