MRI Financials - Budgeting and Forecasting Advanced Live Training
Budgeting and Forecasting - Advanced Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize admins with the more advanced concepts and tasks associated with Budgeting and Forecasting in Property Management X.
Our Budgeting and Forecasting Advanced training is intended for administrators as opposed to end-users. One of our experts will guide you through advanced concepts and processes within Budgeting and Forecasting.
This class will cover the following processes:
- Setting up budgets
- Creating inflation indexes
- Approving and rejecting budgets
- Deleting accounts and departments
- Reloading budgets (including filter locks)
- Setting up Workbook Security
- Management of allocations
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.