Financials - General Ledger Inquiry and Reporting eLearning Version X
Financials - General Ledger Inquiry and Reporting vX eLearning Survey
General Ledger - Inquiry and Reporting eLearning Version X
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with the information to run inquires and reports in MRI General Ledger.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Navigate and manage General Ledger inquiry.
- How to work with report styles.
- Run General Ledger reports.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.
25% Off Commercial Management Training
With offices and retail reopening across the country, we are offering 25% off all Commercial Management live training and eLearning courses, including courses on building setup, lease maintenance, and CM retail. Just use code BACK2WORK at checkout!