Core - Security Console for the Web Basics eLearning
This self-paced course will introduce you to security basics in Security Console for the Web.
As an administrative user in Security Console for the Web, you can create user names and ensure that your users have access to the processes, functions, and data that they need to accomplish their tasks.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Access and navigate Security Console for the Web.
- Create and maintain users.
- Create and understand user roles.
- Create and understand security classes.
- Run security and login reports.
Please note that the list price for this course is per user/attendee.