Commercial Management - Retail Setup eLearning
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to introduce students to the retail setup for buildings and leases in Commercial Management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up lookup lists for retail processing.
- Set up buildings for retail leases.
- Set up the tenant categories, reporting preferences, billing preferences, breakpoints, and sales history for individual retail leases.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.