Affordable Housing - Working with Residents Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with the processes to manager resident information within the MRI Affordable Housing application.
IMPORTANT: This course is intended for current Bostonpost and IPM clients currently looking to migrate to MRI Affordable Housing. Please contact your Account Manager for a possible promotion code if you are interested in scheduling your migration.
Our Affordable Housing - Working with Residents training will walk you through managing resident information within the MRI Affordable Housing application.
This class will cover the following processes:
- Managing service requests.
- Managing the make ready schedule.
- Managing household members.
- Processing Annual Recertifications.
- Processing Interim Recertifications.
- Processing move-ins, unit transfers, and move-outs.
Please note: Registration is a two-step process. After registering for the course, you must select the specific date you would like to attend. You will receive a confirmation email once you have selected a date.