Affordable Housing - HUD Voucher Processing and Submissions Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with the HUD compliance submission processes in Affordable Housing.
NOTE: This course is intended for clients who are new to Affordable Housing or migrating from a legacy MRI solution to the Affordable Housing platform. Please contact your Account Manager for a possible promotion code if you are interested in scheduling your migration.
Our Affordable and Public Housing - HUD Voucher Processing and Submissions live training will walk you through the HUD compliance processes in Affordable Housing in Property Management X.
This class will cover the following:
- Creating and sending tenant files.
- Creating and sending HAP requests or vouchers.
- Using iMAX and TRACS.
- Reconciling HAP requests.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin registering for the course.
- When registering for a live training course online, you must select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date and paying online, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
Affordable Housing - HUD Voucher Processing and Submissions