Affordable Housing - Accounts Receivable Processes Live Training
This course is designed to familiarize participants with Accounts Receivable processes within the MRI Affordable Housing application.
NOTE: This course is intended for clients who are new to Affordable Housing or migrating from a legacy MRI solution to the Affordable Housing platform. Please contact your Account Manager for a possible promotion code if you are interested in scheduling your migration.
Our Affordable Housing - Accounts Receivables training will walk you through the Account Receivables features within the MRI Affordable Housing application.
This class will cover the following processes:
- Working with Batches
- Processing cash receipts
- Processing one-time charges and credits
- Processing NSFs, reversals, rent refunds, and write-offs
- Processing miscellaneous receivables -
- Processing security adjustments
- Scanning checks
- Allocating Payments
Note (please read!):
• Registration is a two-step process. After clicking the Register button above, you must then select the specific date on which you want to attend the training. After selecting the date, you will receive an email message confirming your registration.