Affordable Housing - Accounts Receivable Daily Processes eLearning
This self-paced course will introduce you to the batch entry process and the most commonly used transaction types in Affordable Housing.
Using the common accounts receivable features in Affordable Housing, you can manage your residents’ ledger activity.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Create transaction batches.
- Enter payments or cash receipts.
- Enter one-time charges and non-cash credits.
- Reverse payments or cash receipts.
- Post transaction batches.