Conducting General Ledger Inquiry
Generating General Ledger Reports
Manual Journal Entries
Recurring Journal Entries
Prior Period Adjustments
Closing Accounting Period
MRI Financials - General Ledger eLearning v4.5
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to familiarize participants with the functions and tasks associated with the General Ledger application in MRI. This course supports the following version(s): 4.5
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand General Ledger Management Options.
- Navigate and use the menus and icons.
- Enter manual, recurring, and prior-period journal entries.
- Create and modify a budget.
- Understand Financial Formats.
- Run General Ledger Inquiries.
- Run General Ledger Reports.
Please note: The list price for this course is per user/attendee.